Philosophy of Personal Information Protection
Mt. Fuji Natural Water, LLC (after this referred to as "MFNW") is producing and selling hydrogen silicon natural water as its core business activity. Personal information obtained from customers and our employees' personal information (including specified personal data, referred to as "personal information") through our business activities is essential.
We recognize that our crucial social responsibility is to protect such personal information.
Therefore, we handle personal data obtained through our business activities according to the following Policy to provide "peace of mind" to our customers and employees and fulfill our social responsibilities concerning the protection of personal information.
- 1.Acquisition, use, and provision of personal information
- MFNW will acquire personal information through legal and fair means.
- MFNW will use personal information only to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of use.
- The individual's prior consent will be obtained before personal information is provided to a third party.
- MFNW will not use the acquired personal information for any other purpose. MFNW will also take measures to this end.
- If it becomes necessary to use the information for purposes other than the original purpose, MFNW will use the information only after obtaining your re-consent for the new definition of use.
- Concerning laws and regulations, guidelines, and other norms established by the government (after this referred to as "laws and regulations, etc.”)
MFNW will endeavor to keep abreast of laws and regulations related to the handling of personal information. We will inform our employees engaged in our business (after this, referred to as "employees") of such laws and regulations and will make efforts to ensure that they are aware of them.
- Security control of personal information
- To prevent various risks such as unauthorized access to personal information and leakage, loss, or damage, MFNW will implement the following measures for the safe management of personal information. MFNW will establish and maintain a system to promptly take corrective actions to ensure that the Company's business activities are conducted properly.
- We will conduct inspections, promptly correct any violations or accidents discovered, and take preventive measures against weak points.
- Provide thorough safety training to all employees.
- Complaints and consultations
For complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information, we have established a Personal Information Inquiry Desk built a system that enables us to respond promptly and in good faith.
- Regarding continuous improvement
- Our Personal Information Protection Management System monitors and audits compliance with internal rules to protect personal information and ensures that there are no violations, incidents, or accidents. And weaknesses will be reviewed by management. It will be reflected in management measures and internal regulations, and continuous efforts will be made to continuously improve the personal information protection management system.
- Improvements will be made following laws, regulations, and JIS Q 15001.
Date of enactment: July 1, 2010
Revision date: April 1. 2022
Mt. Fuji Natural Water, LLC
Hisao Ishiyama, President & CEO
<Personal Information Inquiry Desk>
5277 Saijo, Showa-cho, Nakakoma-gun
Phone: 055-268-5252 (Weekdays 10:00 – 16:30)
Fax: 055-268-0870 (Available 24 hours a day)
Handling of Personal Information
Purpose of Use【Acquisition Other Than Direct Written Acquisition from the Person】
|Type of Personal Information||Purpose of use||Disclosure category|
|Order data entrusted by suppliers||Shipping Goods||Not disclosed|
|Order data obtained from a mail-order site||Shipping Goods||Not disclosed|
|Video recording by security cameras||For crime prevention||Not disclosed|
|Telephone voice recording||To accurately understand and respond to requests and demands from customers||Not disclosed|
|Information about the Person who applied for the workshop||Confirmation of receipt to workshop participants Product Sample shipping||Not disclosed|
Purpose of Use【Retained Personal Data】
|Type of Personal Information||Purpose of Use|
|Registered member information|
Information about the person who placed the order for the product or promotional item
|Sending of merchandise, event information, and advertising materials|
Receive inquiries from members and respond to membership information
Various statistical processing
|Information of the person who applied for a membership registration change (name change)||Confirmation of succession of membership with submitted family register|
|Information for those who have applied for a factory tour Information about the person who filled out the questionnaire||Confirmation of receipt of factory tour participants|
Various statistical processing, direct mailings, and product shipments
|Information about the person who inquired about a member||Responding to inquiries|
|Information about entrants to photo contests and other events||Contacting award winners and responding to inquiries Shipping of prizes|
|Information of those who have ordered products directly from us||Direct mail and product delivery|
Contacting customers and responding to inquiries
|Business partner information||Contact with suppliers, the performance of contracts, claims for performance, etc.|
|Information about potential employees and applicants||Recruitment selection and contact|
|Employee information||Employment management, including human resources and general affairs|
Contact in case of emergency
Purpose of Use【Regarding Measures Taken for the Secure Management of Retained Personal Data】
|Discipline||We have established regulations for each stage of acquisition, use, provision, and disposal, including the handling method, the person in charge, and their duties, and review them regularly.|
|Organizational Safety Control Measures||Regular self-inspections, internal audits, and external audits are conducted.|
|Personnel Safety Control Measures||We obtain confidentiality pledges from employees and provide regular training to employees.|
|Physical Safety Control Measures||Control areas where personal information is handled, prevent equipment and electronic media theft, etc.|
|Technical Safety Control Measures||We have a system in place to protect against unauthorized access from outside.|
|Understanding the external environment||Personal information, etc., is stored using cloud services.|
The data center for this cloud service is located in Japan.
【Procedures for Requesting Disclosure, etc.】
Concerning retained personal data is held by MFNW. MFNW may receive a request from the individual or their representative for notification of purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition or deletion of content, suspension of service, erasure, rest of provision to a third party, or record of condition to a third party (after this referred to as "Request for Disclosure, etc."). The following is the procedure for responding to a "Request for Disclosure, etc.".
- Contact for Requests for Disclosure, etc.
Please attach the required documents to the Personal Information Disclosure Request Form and submit it by email attachment, fax, or mail to request disclosure. When sending the form by mail, please use a method that allows us to confirm a delivery record, such as certified mail or registered mail. We would appreciate it if you could write "Request for Disclosure of Personal Information Enclosed" in red ink on the envelope.
- Documents to be submitted for Requests for Disclosure, etc.
Please fill out all the prescribed items on the Personal Information Disclosure Request Form to request disclosure.
MFNW will verify the person's identity by telephone, requesting disclosure, etc. However, suppose MFNW cannot verify the applicant's identity by telephone. In that case, MFNW may ask the applicant to present a copy of their driver's license, certificate of residence, health insurance card, etc.
- Request for Disclosure, etc. by Proxy
If you wish to authorize a representative to make a Request for Disclosure, etc., please enclose the following documents in addition to the Personal Information Disclosure Request Form.
(1) Documents to verify the identity of the proxy (photocopy)
One of the following: Driver's License, copy of a resident card, or Health Insurance Card
* Please prepare a copy with your permanent address blacked out.
(2) Power of Attorney (Authorization Letter)
(The Power of Attorney (after this referred to as "PoA") must be stamped by the principal, and the certificate of seal registration must be attached. If the proxy is a legal representative such as a person with parental authority, a document showing the relationship with the principal may be submitted in place of the PoA.)
- Fees for requests for disclosure and notification of purpose of use
A fee of 500 yen (tax) will be charged for each request for disclosure of personal information and notification of purpose of use. Please transfer 500 yen (tax) to pay the fee by bank transfer.
* We will provide you with the account information for the bank transfer upon verifying your identity.
** Please bear the bank transfer fee.
Please note that we will not be able to disclose the information or notify the purpose of use if the fee is insufficient or if we cannot confirm the transfer of funds.
- Method of Response to Requests for Disclosure, etc.
We will respond to your request by the method (email, fax, or mail) requested by you.
If you have any questions, complaints, or consultations, don't hesitate to contact us at the following address.
|Personal Information Inquiry Desk||Personal Information Protection Management System Office (PMS office)|
|Address||5277 Saijyo Showa-cho, Kakakoma-gun|
|Phone||055-268-5252 (Weekdays 10:00 -16:30）|
|Fax||055-268-0870 (Available 24 hours)|
|Person in charge||An Executive Director, Personal Information Inquiry|
We are a target business of JIPDEC, a personal information protection organization. You may file a complaint with the JIPDEC regarding handling personal information.
Please note that the below is not a contact for our products and services inquiries. For inquiries about our products and services, please contact the Yamanashi branch office at 055-268-5252.
- Name of Accredited Personal Information Protection Organization
- Contact for complaint resolution
Personal Information Protection Consultation Service Office
Roppongi First Building, 9-9 Roppongi 1-Chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 106-0032 Japan
TEL: 03-5860-7565 or 0120-700-779
Date of Enactment: July 1, 2010
Revision: April 1. 2022
Mt. Fuji Natural Water, LLC
1648 Araya Fujiyoshida-shi, Yamanashi 403-0006, Japan
Representative: Hisao Ishiyama, President & CEO