Principle of Personal Information Protection
VanaH Co., Ltd., (hereinafter VanaH) conducts business activities focusing on the production and marketing of Hydrogen Silica Natural Water. The personal information that we acquire from customers through our business activities and personal information on VanaH's employees (hereinafter personal information) is important information for VanaH, and we recognize that reliably protecting that personal information is one of VanaH's important corporate social responsibilities. Accordingly, VanaH will work to provide reassurance to its customers and employees and fulfill its corporate social responsibility by handling personal information acquired through its business activities in accordance with the following policy.
- Regarding the acquisition, use, and provision of personal information, VanaH will:
- Acquire personal information by legal and fair means;
- Use personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purposes of use;
- Obtain the prior consent of the information owner when providing personal information to a third party;
- Use acquired personal information only for the purposes intended; and
- If a need to use the information for a purpose not originally intended arises, will use the information after obtaining consent for the new purpose of use.
VanaH will strive to always stay abreast of laws and ordinances, guidelines established by the national government, and other norms (hereinafter laws and ordinances) relating to businesses that handle personal information, make these known by employees engaged in VanaH's business (hereinafter employees), and will comply with said laws and ordinances.
- Regarding the safe management of personal information, VanaH will:
- Establish and maintain a system for taking prompt corrective measures for the safe protection of personal information in order to prevent risk such as unauthorized access to, leakage, loss, or damage of personal information;
- Conduct inspections, promptly correct any discovered violations or trouble, and implement preventive measures against weaknesses; and
- Thoroughly train employees about safety
Regarding complaints and inquiries, VanaH will:
Establish a personal information inquiry contact, create a system for responding promptly, and will respond with sincerity to complaints and inquiries about the handling of personal information.
- Through VanaH's personal information protection system we will monitor and audit the status of compliance with internal rules in an effort to discover violations, incidents, trouble, and weaknesses, and managers will make reviews in order to protect personal information. These will be reflected in control measures and internal rules in an effort to continually improve the personal information protection system.
- Improvements will be made in conformity with laws and ordinances and JIS Q 15001.
Established July 1, 2010
VanaH Co., Ltd.
Hisao Ishiyama, President & CEO
Personal Information Inquiry Contact
5277 Saijo, Showa-cho, Nakakoma-gun, Yamanashi 409-3866
Personal Information Inquiries, VanaH Co., Ltd.
Phone: 055-268-5252 (weekdays 10:00 – 16:30)
Handling of Personal Information
Purposes of Use When Information Acquired by Means other than Directly in Writing from the Information Owner
|Classification of personal information||Purpose of use||Disclosure category|
|Data entrusted by a business partner||Shipment of products||Not disclosed|
|Recording of images by a security camera||To prevent crime||Not disclosed|
|Recording of telephone conversation||In order to accurately understand and respond to requests and orders from customers||Not disclosed|
Purpose of Use of Personal Information Subject to Disclosure
|Classification of personal information||Purpose of use|
|Information registered by a user
Information on persons who placed an order for products or promotional merchandise
|Shipment of products, shipment of event information and advertisements
Taking inquiries from members and replying about member information
|Information on persons who requested a member registration change (name change)||Verification of succession of membership requirements on submitted copy of family register|
|Information on persons who applied to attend a business briefing||Reception confirmation of business briefing attendees and shipment of product samples|
|Personal information of factory tour applicants
Personal information provided in questionnaires
|For confirming the visit at reception
For purposes of statistical analysis and delivery of products and direct mails
|Information on individuals who received inquiries from members||Responding to inquiries|
|Information on individuals who applied for events such as the photography contest||Contacting winners and response to inquires
Shipping of prizes
|Information on individuals who ordered products directly from our company||Fowarding of direct mails and products, contacting customers and response to inquiries|
|Business partner information||Contacting business partners, performance of contracts, demanding performance, etc.|
|Information relating to candidates and applicants for employment||Hiring selection, contact|
|Employee information||Human resources, administration, and other employment management|
Procedures for Requesting Disclosure, Etc.
Regarding personal information subject to disclosure held by VanaH, the following are the procedures by which we will respond to (1) a request for disclosure, (2) a request for notification of the purpose of use, (3) a request for correction, (4) a request for addition, (5) a request for deletion, and (6) a request for termination of use or termination of provision to a third party (hereinafter (1) to (6) referred to collectively as requests for disclosure, etc.) received by VanaH from the information owner or his or her agent:
- Point of contact for requests for disclosure, etc.
To make a request for disclosure, etc., please send the Request for Personal Information Disclosure, Etc.(Only in Japanese), together with the necessary documents.
When sending the request form by mail to VanaH, please use a method by which the delivery record can be verified, such as delivery recorded mail or simplified registered mail. Also, please write in red on the envelop "Personal Information Request."
- Documents to submit with requests for disclosure, etc.
When making a request for disclosure, etc., please enclose a copy of one of the following documents for verification of the information owner and send it with all the designated items filled out on the Request for Personal Information Disclosure, Etc.(Only in Japanese) Driver's license, a certificate of residence, health insurance card
*Domicile of origin should be blacked out on copies.
- Requests for disclosure, etc., from an agent
When making a request for disclosure, etc., please enclose a copy of one of the following documents for verification of the information owner and send it with all the designated items filled out on the Request for Personal Information Disclosure, Etc.(Only in Japanese):
(1) Document to verify the identify of the agent (copy)
One of the following: driver's license, a certificate of residence, health insurance card
*Domicile of origin should be blacked out on copies.
(2) Power of Attorney (The Power of Attorney must be sealed by the information owner and be accompanied by proof of personal seal registration. If the agent is a statutory agent, such as a person with parental rights, you may submit a document indicating the relationship with the information owner in lieu of the Power of Attorney.)
- Fee for requests for disclosure and notification of the purpose of use
When making a request for disclosure of personal information or notification of the purpose of use, a fee of 500 yen (including tax) shall apply per request.
Please enclose a fixed sum postal money order for 500 yen together with the documents submitted.
You are responsible for the charge for purchasing the fixed sum postal money order and the postage for mailing the documents to VanaH. Also, please be aware that we will not make the disclosure or notification of purpose of use if the enclosed fee is insufficient or if the fee is not enclosed.
- Method of response to requests for disclosure, etc.
We will reply in writing to the address indicated on the request form.
Please use the following information to contact us if anything is unclear or if you have a complaint or other inquiry.
Inquiries about Our Handling of Personal Information
Personal Information Inquiry Contact
Personal Information Inquiries, VanaH Co., Ltd. : PMS Office
Representative for personal information protection: Vice-president
|Phone||055-268-5252 (weekdays 10:00 – 16:30)|
|Postal mail||5277 Saijo, Showa-cho, Nakakoma-gun, Yamanashi 409-3866|
VanaH is a Target Entity of the Japan Institute for Promotion of Digital Economy and Community (JIPDEC), a personal information protection organization.
You may request JIPDEC to resolve complaints about the handling of personal information.
Important Note This is not the point of contact for inquiries about VanaH's products and services.
For inquiries about VanaH's products and services, please contact our sales division. Tel: 055-268-5252
- Name of authorized personal information protection organization:
Japan Institute for Promotion of Digital Economy and Community (JIPDEC)
- Point of contact for requesting complaint resolution
Personal Infomation Protection Consultation Service Office 12F, Roppongi First Bldg., 1-9-9 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032
Tel: 03-5776-1379 or 0120-700-799